Tuesday 13 May 2008

You are Amazing


I love this page. Not complicated, straight forward, so Paul. Deja Vu rub-ons work so well. I love the Dream Street line - All dolled up. A bit of ribbon.

Journalling reads... Paul at sixteen ~ determined to grow up way too fast. Writing your LSAT and acing them, finishing high school, picking up university credits and acing them too. Planning your future with precision, reading copious books from the library on financial investment, serious about life and about God. Not stopping to smell the roses – no time, too much to accomplish. Into the Beatles, guitar, computer languages and programming, reading the King James Version. Not your typical 16 year old. I love it! I love you! You are amazing!

3 comments:

Janine Wahl said...

You are right, he is amazing! This is a lovely page and yep, straghtforward. Just like the direction Paul is taking. Love it!

Allie said...

Yes, my amazing husband! How'd I get so blessed. And cute, too - I hope we have kids who look like him!!

Julie Cortens said...

Haha! I think Paul is very blessed too Allie. Under all Paul's determination and drive is .... maybe ... a little stubborness? He is a gem! But so are you! You are both blessed. God is good!