Sunday 11 May 2008

So Happy Together!

I found this photo of the family from 1992. Oh those were such busy days but such wonderful days. We had so much fun together. I would love to go back and do them all over again, with the wisdom I now have. Ahhh hindsight. I would be such a better Mom... sigh... I would be sooo much more patient with these little ones. They are all so precious...but they have turned out so well...God's grace.

This page is inspired by a page Sharon did in the store with the same line. Sharon often inspires me and amazes me. She can whip a fabulous page together in no time

I used the very fun new line that just came in from We R Memory Keepers - Hoopla. It comes with all sorts of great embellishments, rub-ons and chip board. I also used a few family rub-ons from heidi grace jumbo rub-ons, A Bazzill flower with a brad from Stemma.

This was a fun change from tropical 8X10's. I see Black's has another 8x10 special on this weekend...I am resisting!

2 comments:

kristen said...

What a wonderful layout...love the colors! Happy MotherS Day to you

Angie said...

I absolutely love this line of paper. The colors are so rich. Great page

Happy Mother's Day!!