Wednesday 7 May 2008

Prima Shopping Spree


Yes well, can you blame me? I have been putting fabulous stuff out on the shelves all last week and hanging around these beauties all weekend and so I am supposed to walk away from it all once the staff ban is lifted? No way - I am ready to shop. Yes well and which colour don't I buy? Okay so I bought several of them but hey I have some tropical pictures remember? I also have some not so tropical they are going to look fabulous on. Ralna has another order in.
Then yesterday - another shipment arrives. WHEN is product NOT coming into this store - really we are getting to know our UPS guy pretty well here! Bo Bunny, "stamp and store" - someone is thinking here! Aloha Acrylic Stamps in their own CD case - I LOVE it! I think Ralna ordered this just for me... okay and a few of you too. There were two left when I went home last night. Get on the phone now.

No comments: