Wednesday 14 May 2008

Roses

Harold surprised me with a dozen of these beauties today. He came into the office/den/scrapbook room and said, with a big grin, "Happy Mother's Day!" I am going to take that to mean that every day is Mother's day. I feel blessed. The bouquet is sitting beside me here as I type. Yes indeed I am blessed.

This is the same son who was willing to go for a bike ride with me the other day. Check out my post "Today" on "Make Mine Decaf" for more on our bike ride. That is my new blog (see top left corner of this page for info). Am I crazy??

This is where I plan to take a less scrapbook slant and more of a "what is going on in my life" and a "Hey what do you think of this" and a "wow check out this link" approach to blogging. More chatting and less scrapbook layouts. More theology, more thoughts...still working on all my links and getting comfortable moving around in Wordpress - but hey check it out and leave me a comment - it is brand new!

I have imported some of my scrapbooking post from this blog so you will see some familiar stuff. Put me on your Google reader - I promise to blog regularly.

Don't forget to check out this mornings post of my most recent page of Allison - Sweet. see below.

I was supposed to work today - actually got over to Sask City Hosp for a course early this am and found out the instructor was ill - so I got to go home. No, I don't get paid. I was actually relieved. I have been sick since Sunday - on antibiotics and you know - trying to work and do a million things - like cook a big roast beef dinner Sat and entertain, clean, laundry and get a few pages done (okay that is not work) and then cook a big turkey dinner Monday night (Mark was home for five days and he appreciates my cooking :) ) But I am done wore out -so laying really low today in hopes that I will feel better tomorrow.

I can hear lawn mowers out side - hooray - summer is here. Maybe I can talk my sweetheart into a walk. Speaking of my sweetheart - I have a page I did last Sunday of David with his twin brother when they were 27 yrs old. It will post tomorrow - so check it out - good lookin' guy!

That's all folks!

No comments: