Thursday 29 May 2008

Family

Yah, I know what your thinking....yah right busy with renos and work! Like when did she have time for this? Last Saturday night around 10pm actually - I was way too tired! A few of the gals from work got together for some scrapbooking at the store. I left David to finish up with the base boards and other miner stuff - until midnight. I don't do midnight very well.

Blacks had a special on 5X7's last week.....so there will be a few scrapbook pages coming up with that size on them. At least once the renos are done there will be some pages. I am also working on a little something for my sweetheart and that is all I can say because he reads my blog - don't you dear. Hello?

So you may have to just put up with photos and other stuff for a while. It is hard to mess up the den with scrapbook stuff right now since it is the only room in the house with some semblance of order to it. Ah, but by next week!!! well, maybe next weekend things will start coming together again and the dust, literally, will settle.


Blessings!

Julie
PS - have you got your Google Reader set up? I want to know - was that link helpful?

3 comments:

Thelma Findlay said...

Hi Julie! Yes, I know I have to use the manual feature - not sure why I shied away from it, 'cause I always used in on my Canon AE1. So here's to new adventures in learning this camera - I'm planning on experimenting lots in the next little while - just so I learn the dos and don'ts. Hope you are having a wonderful Sunday.

April D said...

love the page!! How did you get the two pics to blend together...did you do it yourself with some program or did it get done through the photographer?

Julie Cortens said...

Hi April. I used Phoptoshop Elements 5 to blend the two photos together. Same program I used to make my banner with about four different photos. Photoshop can do amazing things - I wish I had the time to learn more. Check out my post on Photo montaging at http://cortens.blogspot.com/2008/02/photoshop-montaging.html