Friday 16 May 2008

Allison


I had fun making this layout. I just put the photos together and matted them. Then I pulled out some Prima flowers and some Deja View and heidi grace rub-obs and started having fun with them. Some bling to finish it off. I love the cleaness of it. I have added a black border in Photoshop so you can see where the edges of the layout are on the white background - but they aren't actually there.
Not sure where Allison was off to in this June 2001 picture - but we had done her hair all up. Probably her piano recital.

2 comments:

Thelma Findlay said...

This is a really great layout - simplistic and elegant all wrapped into one.

Have a great weekend Julie!

Laura said...

I was going to type the same thing "simple but elegant" and then I read original inspirations comments...still true.