Friday 9 May 2008

I am Amazed by YOU!

This is a PRIMA page - yup all Prima - paper (Angelique Collection - Angel Kisses) - how appropriate along with the Artful Leaves, Belle Flowers and Painterly Petals. And then the icing - the new "Say it in studs". Prima - you make it so easy and fun.
Psalm 65 says "by his strength He established the mountains, being girded with might;
He stills the roaring of the seas, the roaring of their waves, so that those who dwell at the ends of the earth are in awe at your signs. You make the going out of the morning and the evening to shout for joy. You visit the earth and water it; you greatly enrich it..."
I look at these pictures and I am amazed by Him who is my Creator and perfecter. And in the same way I look at the pictures of my children and my loved ones and see into the eyes of their souls and again I am amazed by Him, my Saviour.

2 comments:

kristen said...

nice layout! I love the boldness of the ocean paired with the tan paper....very striking!

Angie said...

I love all the new prima flowers, and the leaves