Thursday 1 May 2008

Fire thrower



I do believe this is one of my most fav photos from our trip. When I had it blown up I was amazed at the detail - no flash photography and the guy was a ways away - so for a brief moment I guess I was very still and caught the moment. Double click on the layout and check out his hands. Love the motion - shutter speed was just right.
Anyways, used fancy pants paper (Vivid) Mambly overlays (corner flourishes) some very cool oh so Hawaiian ribbon, SEI epoxy stickers (Madera Island) ...I have used these on many pages, gold pebbles and the new...(oh wow these are sooo beautiful) Prima essentials 4 Angelique flowers. Yeah Prima!
Yeah 8X10's - so much fun!

6 comments:

Angie said...

What a beautiful page. And great picture...I love the overlays

kristen said...

This is awesome! There are a bunch of fire thrower out here too. They are really fun to watch, each one does something different or uses a different "tool" for the show.

Thelma Findlay said...

Great photo ... and layout! Nice legs too! BTW - Happy Scrapbookers Day!

Julie Cortens said...

Yes Thelma - I noticed that...nice abs too! oh there's that exclamation mark again!! But hey they deserve it.

Unknown said...

I saw you working on that page. It's nice to see how it all came together. Is the gold embellishment a transparency?

Julie Cortens said...

Yup! It is an overlay. But we did get some very cool bling into the store on Friday - beautiful swirls in several different colours which sould give the same effect.