Saturday 17 May 2008

Hawaii

Kind of a busy page, but tropical. Here is the gang enjoying our very full day at the Polynesian Cultural Center. This is a very fun, informative and full day ending with a very professional show for the grand finale after a nice meal. We had a good time.

The paper I used is Creative Imaginations which I stamped with the new Bo Bunny Aloha stamps - hibiscus with aqua Staz on ink and other colours in cats eye ink 0 if gave it different depths in the colours. Then I added some Prima flowers - several that are sprayed with glimmer mist. Me and my Big Ideas rub-ons for the title and Cloud 9 Design stamps (travel) "What a Day" Some pebbles on the flowers and a piece of ribbon - and there you have it. I kind of like the tropical effect.

Have a great Saturday everyone!

Blessings!

Julie

No comments: