Tuesday 20 May 2008

Music Recital



Two Page Layout of Allison and Paul. Both Paul and Allison earned their Royal Conservatory Grade 8 piano standing. They are both so talented. It was worth all those years of driving to lessons and getting at them to practice. Proud Mama? You bet!!
Used the Paper Loft "Now and Then" and used the new heidi swapp clear extras - very nice. The letters are Paper Loft and Tech Tue stamps with a little gel pen on them. See? I am using my stamps! And no flowers on Pauls page.

2 comments:

Allie said...

Hi Mom!

Wow - my Google Reader tells me that you haven't updated your blog since April 30, and finally I come straight to it and there's lots!!! Paul says your RSS isn't working . . . whatever that means . . . you might want to bug him about how to fix it! ;)

Love,
Allie

Amanda said...

Congrats to Paul and Allison! Love the colours in your page, Julie -- and those HS clears are neat!