Thursday 15 May 2008

Twin Brothers

This is a photo of my husband with his twin brother taken in 1982. Yeah I know - some of you were barely born that long ago. Don't they look so young? And cute? And so skinny? One of them is a Chartered Accountant and the other is a Doctor and the Chartered Accountant is a father! They are 27 in this photo. A couple of smart guys - and really nice too! I think I got a catch! Actually I know I did. I've had him for 28 years! He's gained a little weight. Still very smart though...knows exactly what to do to keep me happy!!

I used the Basic Grey line here and a chipboard "brother" from Pressed Petals. The family tag is (I think) from Dream Street Papers. Metal letters and embellishments are from the 'stash' i.e. got them so long ago I can't remember.

No comments: