Saturday 3 May 2008

Happy National Scrapbook Day!

Happy National Scrapbook Day to everyone.


We celebrated all this weekend with incredible classes from Prima Educator Trisha Ladouceur, of Edmonton. Wow - was there ever a lot of creativity going on at JSI! Everyone was really working hard and producing some beautiful projects. One more class tomorrow morning. Thank you Trisha. Do you think you will have a voice by tomorrow?








Is anybody listening to ME?????

No...No..Barb, those are for your acrylic album...no really you are going to need those...all 10 of them...no extra's....seriously they are for your album. Pay attention girl!!


Did she say we had to cut out another window....?

I don't think my brain can do another window this late in the day!

5 comments:

Mrs. Wizzle said...

Great Pictures, especially for someone like me who is very nosy, or should I be nice to myself, for someone like me who is very curious. Anyway, I am glad you take lots of pictures. thanks

Laura said...

Oh, my goodness...I don't want to admit to knowing her, but I do. Yes, she does need help...every time she comes into the store I help her pick paper, help her pick chipboard, help her spend her money...hee, hee. Barb, you look hilarious! Great pictures Julie. Janice, you are starting to look like me...did you have a headache? JK. Hope everyone finished their projects tonight. I went to Jerry's for icecream with my hubby and friends, and teenagers. Good times.

Anonymous said...

Thanks ralna and deb for bringing in the best TRISH talk about getting the creative juices flowing!!And thanks for the discount!I made good use of it!!!!I can hardly wait for my new stuff.The rub ons ,the heavy duty corner rounder,Im in scrapbook paradise right at home!!!!!!! THANKS AND LUV YOU GUYS!!!! wendy barkerbears@yahoo.com

Janine Wahl said...

Looks like a great time!
Trisha is a great teacher, hey? Glad you had fun and thanks for posting the pictures!

Trisha Ladouceur said...

Great photos!!! Thanks Julie for capturing te fun!!I had so much fun teaching at Just Scrap It! Thank you to Ralna, Deb and all the fabulous staff for making this such a wonderful weekend! I am looking forward to seeing you all again in October:)

Happy Scrapping,
Trisha