Wednesday 7 May 2008

Turtle Bay

Here is a two page layout of the Turtle Bay resort on the north shore of Oahu, Hawaii taken to the South and then to the West. I took these pictures before I realized I do not do well in helicopters.

I love the colours - the rich greens and browns of the land, the brilliant turquoise water and the beige sand that separates the two. It sort of acts like a border to the land. God sure knew what He was doing when He created the heavens and the earth and separated the waters from the dry land. I see pictures like this and I am in awe of His incredible creation. I also become so very aware of my insignificance and my need of His all saving power!

2 comments:

Angie said...

Great color combo on your page. It just makes the waves in the pictures pop out. Looks great!!

kristen said...

Love the color combo too. Sometimes these types of photos can be just as tricky as the sunset ones! Just way too many shades of color to choose from. But you always do a good job with those, so I'm not surprised that this one is just as wonderful!