Sunday 18 May 2008

Sunday early morning layout.




It wasn't a great nights sleep last night and after watching the clock from 4am to 6am I decided to get up, take more ibuprophen and see how I felt in a chair - not too bad and better when the meds kicked in. So here you have it - a page for the 2001 album (Sunday after church lunch at Boston Pizza on 8th with our friend Judy) I am using Dream Street and Crate Paper along with the new heidi swapp "clear extra's" and some prima flowers. I know I know, but what is a page without flowers and you will notice I never put flowers on my boys pages!

I got this done before church this morning. Now I have the afternoon to work on another - remember I am forbidden to go into the garden or lift anything, by the man around here. So I will listen obediently! I will post that page tomorrow.

No comments: