Friday 26 September 2008

1979 - newlyweds

I am not sure how this photo made it into my pile of photos to be scrapped sometime when I am not working on 2001 - but it did and I happened to be organizing that pile of photos at JSI one day. I pulled the photo out and right away thought of this gorgeous paper - which I am so sorry I glued down before I figured out what company it is from - if you know leave a comment. Also new in to JSI this day were these very classy circle stickers "Narratives" from Creative Imaginations. sorry they are all gone but hopefully Ralna will get more in.

Well that was the start of my first page of our wedding in 1979 and along with some flowers, bling, hearts from the stash, the page fell together nicely.

Sigh - I love this guy more today than I did on our wedding day 29 years ago. It was a fairy tale beginning and Lord willing it will be a fairy tale 30 more years with the love of my life.

1 comment:

Thelma Findlay said...

I love this layout - nicely arranged - and what a precious memory. This one, you should frame, and hang up. I would.