Wednesday 27 August 2008

Ambrosia page

Angie asked me in a comment on my last post if I had the new Basic Grey paper yet and if I was going to make a page soon. I told her, are you kidding? It never made it to the shelf (I worked yesterday). Actually I just said yes I had it :) but that I had pages underway and would get to it by the weekend. Two hours later.... how could I resist?

I used Ambrosia "pome" and "ebony". That's a BG Christmas tag from last year. What I love about BG is that it is so timeless. This paper is never wasted - it gets used somewhere.
The new lines will go fast and so will the Basic Grey letter stickers so, no pressure here, but you might want to head into JSI soon.



Has anyone kept count of all the "music" pages from 2001? My kids can never complain that they were not well cultured in their upbringing. And did I ever put a lot of miles on the van those years. We were at band two nights a week and I got bored of hanging around so I joined - and played the bass drum. And we did the Hallelujah chorus (tons of bass drum in that) - I had such a blast doing this!! One of the joys of home schooling was being able to learn and experience right along with my children. And act goofy and fool around too.

Today's Andy Rooney thought...."No matter how serious your life requires you to be, everybody needs a friend to act goofy with.

Amen to that! Go act goofy today! Play a bass drum!

1 comment:

Angie said...

I knew you wouldn't be able to resist. :) Its great paper, I was in the store yesterday to get some for myself.