Tuesday 22 July 2008

OOOH, AAAH

Fireworks and kids! oh the excitement...to stay up way past bedtime, go outside in the dark and THEN - all the big noises and the flashes of colourful lights. Well one of the highlights of family reunions at Coney, is the annual fish fry (that layout is next), followed by the family portrait (recently posted), clean up and then fireworks. In the past few years as the kids have all grown up, the fireworks have been replaced with talent shows and jammin' on the guitars. But in 2001, there were fireworks!

This Bo Bunny paper was perfect and I thought of it as soon as I cam e across the photos. It is called "fireworks" (imagine that). Used up some Maya Road chipboard (the stuff never gets old) that I painted red and then with my glue pad added some glitter (ProvoCraft). The letter stickers are Basic Grey and I sanded the heck out of them. I hope to add some new bling that came in last week - in the shape of little STARS!!! Now how cool is that??

Okay, enough gabbing, I know you are here for the pictures....LOL

No comments: