Wednesday 9 July 2008

Creative Cafe has arrived.

Oh my, I am at a loss for words...really...I mean....it is all so incredible... come and see for yourself! I am so excited. Okay, girl hold yourself together. The Creative Cafe is up and running at JSI - and the stuff is...well...I love it all. What can I say.

Well I can tell you that this was not the week to be working 40 hours at the other job!! DARN!! I am busting with ideas, a ton of product and no time. How am I supposed to concentrate at work? But I will be at JSI on Saturday and will get to make a few projects with all of you locals.

The paper, the rub-ons, the buttons, the fabulous felt - it ALL works so beautifully together. I tell you, my next day off I will be prolific with the pages. All the product in this Creative Imaginations Creative Cafe just works together so beautifully that being creative has never been easier.

This page layout idea came from Scrapbook trends February book. (the best little idea book I have ever bought) Once I had the layout idea, the paper from the Creative Cafe just made it. All Creative Cafe except two firefighting embellishments from my KI Memories firefighting stuff. This page took less than 30 minutes - probably 20.

Journalling reads....

I wanted you to be an electrical engineer.
You have the brains and the math skills.
But you didn’t want a sedentary job.
You wanted to help people.
So now you are a firefighter.
And I couldn’t be more proud of you!

Watch the JSI site for the Creative Cafe 'Happy Hour' projects of the day. We are taking scrapbooking and creativity to a whole new level and we want to share it all with you. Come feel our excitement! I will be working at JSI this Saturday...oh my long week! Entertaining Sunday and back to work for five days again on Monday. This too shall pass. I will get some pages done in there somewhere.

1 comment:

Angie said...

I absolutely love the Creative Cafe!! They have a great selection of all sorts of things.