Tuesday 29 July 2008

Baptism

A two page layout of Allison and Mark's Baptism in Aug of 2001. White card stock does not scan well and does not photograph well. It is always trying to pick up a colour. So this layout looks far more vibrant in real life.

Once the 15 pictures were chosen and cropped this layout was a breeze - just white card stock and patterned paper - MME and then those favourite rub-ons of mine from the Creative Cafe - Creative Imaginations. Added some chipboard letters and I was done.

2 comments:

April D said...

Man, I don't know how you get so many pages done! No wait I do know...you don't have any small kids...lol

Julie Cortens said...

Yes April - although there are still two at home who do make messes. But no little ones. I do work two part time jobs though - but most evenings are my time to scrapbook and since I do not watch TV - that leaves and hour or two (uninterrupted by little ones)to get a few pages done.
Having my own space to work also allows me to get several pages started, go get stuff done/go to work and then come back to them with fresh eyes. No one touches my stuff! Ah the joys of being over 50! LOL