Tuesday 15 July 2008

Jammin'

There are guitars all over our house. Classical, bass, electric, electric classical and every combination and permutation. I love it. Music belongs in every home. Okay maybe not the drums and those amplifiers, but sweet classical guitars and the piano, a little flute, clarinet, trumpet and recorder.

Take a music bath once or twice a week for a few seasons, and
you will find that it is to the soul what the water-bath is to the
body.
Oliver Wendell Holmes

My heart, which is so full to overflowing, has often been solaced and
refreshed by music when sick and weary.
Martin Luther

Here is a layout done Sunday evening - about the only time I have to scrapbook these days....sigh.. I used pattern paper from DCWV (quitar paper) and the Creative Cafe (all the rest of the paper). Riff Raff chip board guitars are painted and flocked. Thickers letters and some brads. And no I didn't put the paper on crooked (although I have done that) but it scanned a tad askew)

Journalling reads...

Like Father, Like Son If I couldn’t find David in the evenings then he just might be in the basement in Paul’s room jammin’ to the Beatles. How those two love to listen and play along with the Beatles – and many other ‘rockers’ of the 60’s and 70’s. They would be lost in there own world of being a momentary rock star, jammin’. Then came the drums!

No comments: