Friday 18 July 2008

#1 Dad



This layout all comes from the Creative Cafe - all except the little clock (heidi swapp) and the chip board # 1 (K&Company) I went into work 2 hrs early and stayed a half hr after to get this done ...but the page only really took about 45 min. I was just too busy helping Laura unpack 6 boxes of new stuff. I couldn't resist. Is there ever a day when we are NOT putting out new product?
My journalling is on the tag in the pocket and is about remembering visiting and looking after Dad this past January when he was really sick and then being able to visit him two months later and get a picture of him when he was not so very sick.
It is rare that Dad smiles for a picture - but I think at this point he was glad to be alive and feeling more like himself again. We all felt the same way too!

2 comments:

Angie said...

What a great page!!! I just love the creative cafe...

Sherri said...

I love this page! ...and I love the sentiment...'because you matter to me.'

Beautiful