Sunday 24 May 2009

Thoughts for the day


Preaching to myself here.....

“If you want to make an easy job seem mighty hard, just keep putting off doing it.”

Olin Miller

“Do the hard jobs first. The easy jobs will take care of themselves.”
Dale Carnegie


Tomorrow is Monday. I might as well jump in with both feet and do the hardest part first and get it over with. I plan to be at the gym bright and early (5:45am) for that early morning spin class. I have had way too much cake and carbs post wedding feasting. 
...then I might go back to bed.....

Isn't it nice to have a little rain around here? For one thing it will green up the lawn and dear husband will stop his lamenting over his not quite perfect yet lawn. Yeah, I am looking forward to that. LOL The lawn looks just fine as far as I am concerned. Anybody else have a husband who just has to have the nicest lawn on the block????
No complaints though. I am thrilled that he is so interested in it. One thing I never have to think about. Now... if only he would get that worked up about getting the garbage collected, in the big pail and out to the street on time!

Love the guy!

No comments: