Friday 24 October 2008

Good Dog



I scanned this 4X6 and made it a 5X7. It was such a cute picture of Mark and Sam in 2002. I also needed to deal with some red eye. Love my scanner but my dream scanner would be a 12X12 scanner to speed up the process of scanning and uploading my pages to the blog. Although I am pretty fast with the photo merge in Photoshop! I am also dreaming about a new HP Photosmart printer that will print up to 12X18. Think of the scrapbooking possibilities and the cool journalling...but the ink costs! Whoa!

Anyways.... this paper from Reminisce is called Good Dog. The paper was a perfect match for this photo. We have some pretty fun cat and dog paper in right now. Ralna really brings in some terrific patterned paper to the store and sooo much of it ...I love it all. I also used Creative Cafe paper behind the photo, some Creative Cafe rub-ons and buttons, Basic Gray chip board letters and my white gel pen.

1 comment:

Thelma Findlay said...

This layout is so simple and yet, absolutely stunning. Love how you pulled the colors together.