Saturday 26 April 2008

Scrapping Frenzy!

Well I am home, but 46 gals along with Ralna, Deb and Laura are still at JSI partying it up (in a creative way) despite weary eyes and lack of sleep. Here are some photos before I head to bed. The day ended very sweet though - came home at 7:30 tonight to my DH and daughter serving a wonderful supper and dessert - which meant DH also did all the grocery shopping today - what a guy! DD and "friend" did the dishes tonight. Am I spoiled?
Here are some photos from a very fun and creative weekend! May Deb and Ralna have a good sleep tonight! Here's to the 50's, 60's, 70's and 80's!







Typical staff antics!
Wasn't that a party??

8 comments:

Sonya and David said...

Oh it looks like you had so much fun...wish I lived closer!!

Laura said...

These are hillarious pictures Julie! I said I would post how many bobbypins were in my hair....are you ready? A grand total of 63! Still doesn't have one other hairdo total of 71 beat. Pretty close though. Lots of fun and laughs, as usual!

Mrs. Wizzle said...

Yes, you are spoiled! But it is nice to be spoiled, eh?

Is that Sharon with a "smile"?

Would you call Laura and Sharon a generation gap?

Looks like it was fun! tks for sharing the pictures

Angie said...

Looks like it was a lot of fun!!

Julie Cortens said...

LOL,LOL,LOL yes definitely a generation GAP Mrs. Wizzle! They played their roles so very well...not sure how Miss Laura kept her head up with SIXTY THREE hair pins!!
Yes it was a whole lot of fun with lots of laughs - Ralna and Deb did it again!

Thelma Findlay said...

Looks like you all had such a great, great time! I see Dawn in one of the photos!

Julie Cortens said...

Yes that is Dawn - I don't think she has ever missed a JSI crop. Why don't you make the trip west and join us next time Thelma?

LeeB said...

You really do take some of the nicest pictures ever. Your work is awesome Julie.