Tuesday 29 April 2008

birthday party

I have now put all the 2000 layouts (except for two still up at JSI) into two albums - 76 of them!! Plugging along with the photos from the year 2001. I have an e-mail off to Lucille to ask "exactly when IS your birthday" cause my trusty calendar from 2001 does not have this event recorded. But the photos tell me it is our family room (the cluttered home schoolers version) and we are having cupcakes and Lucille is blowing out candles. Looks like Paul is playing the guitar. And I did manage to remember the names of all the people in the photos - which btw have difficult colours and are soooo busy. So why did I fill the page with so much stuff? Got carried away when I saw the new layout for pencillines. Love this site! So what product did I use? It would be easier to ask me what I didn't use! Cordinations for the very back - am starting to like this product here and there. Stuff you might not recognize is the new Amanda Blu chipboard flowers and butterfly - with a little bling! Very fun - very girly!

Funny thing is I keep telling myself that I am going to change to a more streamlined, simplistic style - less stuff and more focus on the photos. Just haven't found it yet!!

Off to a few appointments this morning and then to JSI for the day. Weather looks fab for the day - plus 22 - did I get that right???? For you Americans, that is in the 70's - wow - get out the bathing suits and the lemonade. I expect to see a lot of scrapbook friends at JSI today! Then the temps plummet to a balmy 8-14 later this week - that is just plain cccold again but tolerable! We HAVE, in total rebellion, put the snow shovels down the basement - the stuff will just have to melt if it dares to show up again!

Have a blessed day - and come say hi to me at JSI if you are in the area!

Julie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry Julie, can't help with the flooring, I have been looking for over a year now and still can't come to a decision. My DH really doesn't like hardwood and I really do like it, That has been the major roadblock but also there seems to be soooo much out there to pick from. I have heard that bamboo is the greenist flooring to chose and I am trying to go green as much as possible. And, your layout looks just fine to me, I don't consider what you used to be too much and I do lean way toward a simplistic style. Cheryl