Friday 11 April 2008

Flowers from my sweetheart!

Today was a full busy day at work with some nasty medical tests thrown in the middle of it ...so when I got home from work my sweetheart had bought me some absolutely stunning spring flowers. They were so beautiful that I spent the next 20 minutes photographing them. He went about getting supper ready since I was obviously consumed with my camera and my flowers.

His only comment was... "I feel a blog coming on"

Does this guy know me or what! LOL

Now don't forget to check out the cool photo Mark took of one of his firefighting buddies three posts down (Xtreme courage)!

Blessings!

Julie

4 comments:

Sonya and David said...

I wasn't lurking...I just got here.

The flowers are breath taking. Great pics. Isn't it great when we are so in tune with our spouses?!
Blessings!!

Sonya

Julie Cortens said...

It sure is Sonja! All because of Him! All because of Him!

jem said...

Wow beautiful

Thelma Findlay said...

Love these photos - it's like rainbow of love.