Thursday 10 April 2008

Friends

We now have a friends section at JSI - well sort of. Some new friends stickers and rub-ons just came in and they are gathered on the back wall - near music and Halloween and career stuff. And we are adding to it daily… so go check it out! We have all done a friends page! I have left the great vacation photos to get back to the year 2001 photos. I have to say good photos inspire me but alas I do need to get some of these wonderful family memories into an album. Allison and I flew to Victoria to visit with Grandma and Grandpa Feb 2001 and then took the ferry over to Langley to visit Allison’s friends. As home schoolers, we did a lot journaling...so how happy I was to find Allison's journal book, scan her page about our trip to Langley and add it to this page...there it is in her handwriting! I used the Deja Views Little Yellow Bicycle line, some new sticko letter stickers (friendship) and a little Cats eye ink.

Thanks for letting me share.

Julie

1 comment:

Angie said...

Thats awesome to have journaling like that...in her words, her handwriting...makes it a lot easier for you hey...lol. Honestly, I think that its great. I also keep a journal. I like going back and reading through some of the times in my life, and just reliving some of them.