Wednesday 2 April 2008

Hawaiian Sunset



Hey another page from my latest trip - another fast one done in the early morning again. 8x10 pages are like that - fast and easy. LOL Using the new stamps - yeah for me - cause I am not that into stamping. Stamp reads....The earth belongs to anyone who stops for a moment, gazes and goes on his way. I have to admit it was more than a moment that I stood and enjoyed the ever changing colours of this sunset. Used a real variety of flowers with pebbles - oh I do love using pebbles. Those are Me and My Big Ideas rub-ons "Coastal Flowers" and the Cloud 9 travel stamps. And the paper - Crafters Workshop - Moonlight Terracotta - very appropriate I think.


Thanks for looking - and leave a comment will ya? Just be anonymous if you like - but let me know you were here. :)

7 comments:

Angie said...

I like the flowers, they add a nice border to the picture

Laura said...

This post does not do the page justice in real life. The colors are so much richer than what this computer can do for your page, Julie. Simple but classy!

kristen said...

Julie awesome layout! Sunsets are the hardest to scrapbook! I foudn that out when I scrapbooked some sunset pictures from our trip to Costa Rica...and I believe you may have been the one who helped me select my papers! I posted my sunset layout to my blog (posted April 3 08), so check it out! I love the background paper of yours way better! Wish they had that paper when I did mine too! May be a good one to grab a few of for future sunset photos!

Anonymous said...

I just love your layouts Julie. you always pick just the right paper and embellishments. Your photography ability helps too!!
Cheryl

Allie said...

Ooh, this is my favourite Hawaii one yet! Gorgeous colours!

Murray said...

When I look at your Hawaii pictures, I feel as if I was there with you! :-)

Terrific shots!

Julie Cortens said...

Very funny Murray, very funny...I do have one of you climbing down from a palm tree with your breakfast. :) Shall I post it everyone?