Friday 11 April 2008

cordless drill

I found this little video rather funny - it reminded me that life throws us for a loop now and then, leaves us speachless for a moment, perhaps in shock...and then we laugh at the humor in it all. Then we pick up the pieces and try to make it right again.

With thanks to my son (by long distance from Victoria no less) who attempted to show me how to upload this to U-tube from the video file it was sent to me in (so I could post it on my blog) ....only to discover half way through his very techno explanation which I was not getting at all, that someone else had already uploaded it to U-tube. Whew!! I wasn't up to learning anything technical tonight. Very long complicated day. But then I discovered that I can actually upload the video from my files on my computer right to my blog - silly me! Well isn't life grand when you figure stuff out....if only I could remember all the stuff I figure out so I don't have to figure it out all over again. That is called Short Term Memory Loss STML as we refer to it when we score people for Long Term Care LTC placement. Scary!

This is sooo funny...or maybe I just have a strange sense of humour. I think the ideal job is sitting in a board room with a bunch of creative people getting paid to think this stuff up - you know, like Darren on Bewitched!

Stay tuned - I have some flowers to send you soon.

Julie

1 comment:

Mrs. Wizzle said...

Julie, this is the one I tried to leave a comment on. I laughed my face off! I was expecting the drill not to work or something similar. So if you have a strange sense of humor you are not alone. I still smirk just seeing the opening picture! Your scrapbooking style is elegant and even though I do not leave many comments I do look regularly to see what's new! have a great day!