Wednesday 9 April 2008

Cordinations

The new coredinations has arrived at JSI and is selling quickly. Their web site has some short tutorials - which inspired me this early morning. :) Used a piece of wild Asparagus along with the distressed cordination paper, prima "daisy crazy"flowers. That gorgeous big red flower is BazzillBasics. Also used Stemma family tiles and brads and the family quote cards (all in the family section at JSI). Word has it that Ralna is going to have a "Friend" section too. I like that idea!


Julie

2 comments:

Sheryl said...

I really like your LO. The subtle distressed lines are a great touch. I know the possibilities of this paper are endless, I just need some time to play.

Angie said...

I like this page! Great family pic too!! I agree with sheryl, the distressed lines are a very nice touch.