Tuesday 1 April 2008

Family

Some people when they wake up at 2am, read....others scrapbook! I suppose the big mistake I made is oohing and aweing over my new purchases from JSI just before bed. hehe I stopped in at JSI on the way home from work with the heath region today. I spent over an hour there. Have you been in lately? Basic Grey has outdone itself again with five fabulous new lines - Boxer and Archaic being my favorite!! So I brought a bag of stuff home (the new Cloud 9 travel stamps are perfect ~ thanks for the tip Laura!) and there are all sorts of cloud 9 embellishments, Heidi Grace paper with beautiful embellishments and rub-ons - talk about pages that just fall into place. Ralna and Deb - good job at the buying show - this stuff is incredible!
On this family page I used three papers from BG ~ boxer and archaic, some new family tags - really classy - sorry I threw out the package so not sure who makes them, some pewter pebbles -Robins Nest - 7 of them cause there are 7 of us :) , a "family" brad from stemma (masterpiece studios) - most of this is in our family section, and Karen Foster rub-ons...do I have enough of these????
Here is my middle of the night page. Unfortunately it has just left me pumped to do another page but if I am to get to JSI for an afternoon shift tomorrow I had better get back to bed! I will read.... and not scrapbook magazines! :)

Thanks for letting me share. Oh and this is another one of the great photos Melina took last summer. She does fabulous family photography! Her link is on the left there - check out her blog!

Julie

2 comments:

Angie said...

All the new lines of paper are great!! Just looking at the paper for me is inspiration enough. I've done several pages recently for a heritage gift album for my MIL. I can't wait to post my pages, but she reads my blog, so it will have to wait a little while longer.

The family page looks great too!!

kristen said...

love the new layout! Love the papers!