Sunday 7 July 2013

Weekend Catchup

Well, I didn't take too many photos this weekend. Took a bundle last week and I have been a busy beaver editing and creating since then. But Saturday morning we did babysit the girls and I pulled my camera out of my purse for this quick snap of Norah.

She has the most incredible eye lashes!!
Just look at them - I didn't edit them in any way - I just removed breakfast from her face. :)

 ...and then she was off like a flash and the camera was put away.

Then this afternoon (Sunday) as I was on my computer working, I heard the jets from the air show over head sooo I put on my long lens, set the aperture real tight at F16. iso 100, shutter way up there and headed out to sit on the deck and wait....

I don't do waiting very well.
So with these setting for a fast jet in the sky I snapped a few around the yard and of course they were way underexposed. But you know what? I love how the setting captured the light filtering thru the trees giving that mottled look that photographer avoid like the plague. :)

And the jets never came back.

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend. The rain on Saturday smelled wonderful. The flowers are bloomin' like crazy. I am enjoying summer!
Hope you are too!

I am starting to read in Judges tonight..... In those days Israel had no king; everyone did as he saw fit.

No comments: