Sunday 28 July 2013

Eva's Visit

Well Eva was with us from Sat am until this afternoon and we had such a wonderful time together. We baked, went to the park to play, had a party with friends (we ate shrimp, Eva played play dough), had about 6 tea parties, read books, had a bath and did our hair and went to church this morning.....we had such a fun time and I think all my grand daughters should just stay about 3 years old for an extra year because this is the most wonderful age.
I have enough photos of our adventures to fill a book but, well, I am tired. VERY tired. We entertained both nights this weekend  - there was a lot going on around here and tonight I plan a hot bath and early bed.
So here is one photo that captures our weekend and hopefully as the week unfolds I can post more. :)


She is so beautiful inside and out.
We are so very blessed.

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend too!
Thanks so much for visiting!

No comments: