Thursday 4 July 2013

Ballerina Saskatoon Photography

Well this was just a whole lot of fun. This is why I love doing what I do!!
I am super excited about this photo shoot. We had to reschedule 4 times because of weather, but we finally found an evening when the sun was shining and the paths were not too muddy and I think the results are wonderful.
Ashley is a beautiful young lady and I so enjoyed photographing her down by the river at sunset. So lovely, so graceful - just a sweet young woman.
We did a number on her point shoes though......
Here is a sampling of our work that evening - and I did make her work. :) but we both had fun!












There are many more on the web site in Ashley's private gallery.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Julie,

We are absolutely loving all of the photos you took of Ashley! Thank you so much, they are all amazing (especially the first one of her attitude by the graffiti wall!!!)! We are looking forward to seeing what you come up with for Zach's Senior photos in the fall.

Michelle, Steve & Ashley

Julie Cortens said...

Thank you Michelle. I am looking forward to Zach's photo shoot too!