Thursday 11 July 2013

Thursday Thoughts

I was browsing some photos to upload to 500px and came across these photos taken just over a year ago. The South Saskatchewan was low and the sandbar was well exposed so we decided to wonder down there with the girls and my then new 85mm 1.2 so I could create some bokeh and preserve a few memories.

So here you are - the most photographed girl in the world.

:)
  Oh Miss Eva you are adorable.

 I am having a down day today.....
avoiding some weeds in the flower garden.
A little grocery shopping
Some laundry
Booked another photo shoot - August is almost full!
Made some banana bread with rice flour - it turned out!!
Playing with photos....
So far this week I have worked 2 days  for the Health region, hosted Bible Study and just put in 15 hrs of painting at Allison's house..... (loving BM Revere Pewter)
so I am trying not to feel guilty about a do nothing day.

I might even let myself have a glass of wine tonight. Chicken is in the slow cooker.
Got healthy snacks for the guys for the Rider Game tonight.

hmmm time to read a Good book....

No comments: