Wednesday 29 July 2009

Love of my Life


A fifteen minute page - just love it when inspiration hits, the Petaloo flowers, Beary Patch rub-ons, the Prima bling and a slice of DCWV paper (just happening to be their wedding colours) are all hanging around my creative spot here. Feels good!

sigh ..... and I found it all in this disastrous mess of a scrapbook room of mine. One day I really have to go through and get it organized (again). I might discover even more great stuff under the piles of paper. :)

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

I know what you mean!! About organizing .....yet again! What a beautiful page, I am really liking the minimalist look you have been creating. It's just beautiful and of course the couple in the photo are as well!

Allison said...

Aw I love this page mom! It's so pretty