Wednesday 8 July 2009

Easter 2002

These dark, out of focus, turquoise pictures from 2002 are starting to get to me. At this point I just want to finish the year off. I only have about 10 more pages to go and 2002 is all recorded and in the album. Thankful that Allison kept a great journal of all the things we did back then - YEAH to home schooling!

However, sometimes it is hard to come up with something I like with these old bad photos.

But it isn't about the photo quality, right? It is about recording the event .... and I think from 2001 until 2005 we had someone around our dining room table very Sunday after church - in fact I am sure we did. That is too much scrapbooking of food and I am going to have to pick and choose what gets into the albums.
This I can live with so in the album it goes.

The good news it the wedding photos arrived last night and oh my, oh my, oh my.... Melina did a FANTASTIC job and every minute outside of sleep and work is going to be spent on having fun with these. (and getting the 2002 album done so it is out of the way).

People, I am out of commission for anything other than scrapbooking, work, sleep and the gym for the next two months!

I will try to post some picks in the next 24 hrs.
I have to get them into Adobe Lightroom, organized and ready for blogging (sized).

But here is one for you today!

No comments: