Tuesday 4 March 2008

Valentines Layout

I showed Ralna these two dark, cluttered pictures with every colour under the sun in them and said "What do I do with these?!" It took her about 6 sec to walk over to the shelf and pull this new Dream Street Paper "Birdie Bit" paper off the shelf. All the colours were there! Fun paper. Then the new American Craft felt "details" embellishments were just unpacked from the box - perfect...and the new thickers white "Jewelry Box" font...oh this page was coming together before my eyes. Picked up the Heidi Swapp chip board letters in these new fun colours and I was ready to put it together. I have now completed four pages from the 2001 stash of photos - I will post the other two this evening.

Journalling reads... Allison and I arrived home from Victoria to a surprise on Feb 14th, 2001. Dad had made supper, decorated the kitchen and had Valentines gifts for his two sweet girls. Chocolates, flowers, balloons - What a guy!
Not great photos but precious memories will now go in the family album. And THAT is why we scrapbook!
Okay - running out the door to work - see you at JSI this afternoon - remember Shaw will be there to find out all about scrapbooking!
Blessings!
Julie

2 comments:

Angie said...

How was the Shaw cable interview today? and when does it air?

Julie Cortens said...

Hi Angie, I thought Ralna and Deb did very well - they were there about an hour. They said they would let us know when it aired...so we wait. I will try and let everyone know when we hear something.