Monday 3 March 2008

ANOTHER layout! New stuff. Great Day!

Do you believe it??? Another layout - another 20 minute layout. New lines from bzoo came in today. Great, fun and FAST layouts - so guess what, I am now into doing my 2001 pictures and this is going to be fast. Take those not so great, grainy pictures - that are part of your childs memories - and put them on this paper and they come alive. Talk about easy - some buttons and some old MM rub-on letters and I am done...and I really like it! I am going back to buy some more of this paper!!

Now wasn't that easy? Scroll down to my previous posts below to see four other pages I just finished this weekend. I AM on a roll!! And check out the FABULOUS new thickers that came in this afternoon - the fonts are so fun! I bought the Jewelry Box in black today. I might have to go back and get a few more colours!

I hope to use them on a page tonight and post it tonight. Colours, fonts...the front desk was piled high with them when I left the store and Ralna was trying to find a place for them...they won't last long. Phone Laura tonight and have her put some aside for you! And new from American Crafts - really fun felt "details". I hope to use them tonight also...stayed tuned!

BTW - Stop by JUST Scrap It! tomorrow afternoon...around 2 pm. That is Tuesday March 4th. Shaw TV will be there...they want to find out what this buzz about scrapbooking is all about. Come and show them what a fabulous art we have! See you there!

And that is all. Phew - what a busy and exciting day!! I even got to the gym today for a work out and washed the car....this is called a day off work!! Love it! I am at JSI tomorrow - isn't life just grand??

Blessings!
Julie

2 comments:

Sonya and David said...

Sounds like there is never a dull moment in life. The Private Skating LO turned out great...sometimes older pics can be hard to scrap but this whole LO looks real current.
Take Care

kristen said...

Wow, layout after layout, good for you! I really like the papers used in this one! I liek the three buttons on the top too fitting into the page circles. Cute! Man, I miss being able to go to scrapbook stores on a regular basis :( So much new stuff! Oh, and I also have you linked from my page now too!