Saturday 1 March 2008

My Family



Finished this yesterday - It had been sitting on my desk for over a week and every day I would play with it for 10 min and then leave it - finally just glued it down, added some flowers and buttons and rub ons..oh and some of the fabulous new ribbon at JSI - just fabulous!!
The scanner cut it off on the bottom...I saw an Epson 12X12 scanner in a magazine the other day...hmmm. Although I have to say the photo merge in Photoshop works like a charm...if only my old scanner wouldn't cut off the top or bottom!
I used Basic Grey paper! I am so looking forward to the five new lines of Basic Grey due into the store...maybe the end of next week???
Have a great weekend.
Julie

5 comments:

Angie said...

Great Page!!! I can't wait for the new lines of Basic Grey!!

Ralna Nordstrom said...

looks good julie. like the few red buttons in the mix

Julie Cortens said...

Thanks! The red buttons were an afterthought - they happened to be sitting on the desk when I finished and since there was a touch of red in the golf clubs (which doesn't show up on the blog) and the page needed something to "lift" it, I stuck a couple on. And isn't that what makes scrapbooking so much fun.

kristen said...

Love this page as well. Is the top right hand corner done with stamps or is that a page design? I like the punch it has....liek the red buttons too! ~kristen

Julie Cortens said...

Kris the top rt corner is paper from the DCWV all dressed up line. I had a piece left over and the colours just worked...kind of added that bling..it has glitter on it.