Sunday 2 March 2008

Another winter layout

Another winter layout. What can I say....I live in Saskatchewan and it is COLD here. Winter plays a significant role in our lives.

I used the Best Creations paper - they have some beautiful winter, Christmas and heritage papers with glitter on them.


Remember the blizzard of Jan 10/2007? This was a really easy page and I had fun using grunge board to cut out my letters on the di cut machine - ink them and spray them with silver shimmers - cool stuff. A little bling for that winter cold sparkle, some snow flakes and done. About 20 minutes. I think I am so inspired to be using current pictures that I am really on a roll but one of these days I will have to tackle all the 2001 pictures neatly organized on my desk waiting for me. :)

Blessings!

3 comments:

Sonya and David said...

Beautiful paper and I love the grunge board!
I can relate to cold here in MB.

Angie said...

Love the winter layout. That was definitely a blizzard to remember!!

Angie said...

Love the winter layout. That was definitely a blizzard to remember!!