Tuesday 4 March 2008

Bzoo layout with the new Thickers

This layout Bzoo is from the "take-out" line. Lots of photos to use of Allison and my trip to Victoria to visit G&G in Feb 2001.

I found Allison's home school journal and scanned a few entries that captures this event - this is unique journalling. :) I am so happy that I made the kids keep journals. I know it was a chore back when, but they are getting to the age when they will discover them and be so glad they kept them. It sure helps me remember events from years ago - and the dates and names of people. Note to young Mom's - as soon as they can write - have them keep a journal - great way to have them remember special and even day to day things and it really developed their writing and communication skills. It helps them to be able to communicate feelings and thoughts.

No comments: