Wednesday 2 May 2007

Mother's Day Gift.

I have today off - YAHOO!! and I should have got the oil changed in the car, got some laundry done, gone for a bike ride and done some sit-ups, washed the car, picked up some groceries, looked for a wedding gift for a wedding coming up....but you know what? I played most of the day with my scrapbooking supplies...and okay I did a little laundry and made some delicious turkey rice soup! But most of the day was scrapbooking. I made a little gift for my Mom for mothers day...so much fun. These just came in to Just Scrap It on Tuesday...and I happened to be working Tuesday night...sooooo of course I bought a whole bunch of stuff! Couldn't wait to use it all.

This was so fun and really easy to do. I searched all my pictures and found as many pics of my Mom with us kids - seven of us (who had time to take pictures) then resized them and cropped them. Box says Best Mom in the world.

Inside are the photos on a cute scalloped mini chipboard album.

Lots of fun.
thought for the day...
Job 19:25-29 For I know that my Redeemer lives, and at the last he will stand upon the earth. And after my skin has been thus destroyed, yet in my flesh I shall see God, whom I shall see for myself, and my eyes shall behold, and not another. My heart faints within me!
Blessings!
Julie

6 comments:

Kelly said...

Great Box you made - I bet your mom is going to love it!

Pam said...

This is so beautiful Julie!
I will have to run to JSI today and pick up some new things!! Man my Master card gets used a lot at JSI!

Ralna Nordstrom said...

That is so nice Julie! I love it.

karin said...

Oh, i love, love, love this, it has such old world charm!
well done to you, your mom will love this!
love
k
xx

Laura said...

Of course I love it, and plan on doing on of grad photos. Love the recent adds to the blog. Heard the dog/cat comparison before...laughed my face off. Doing finishing touches on the dress, yah! See you after the weekend.

Allie said...

Grandma will love it!! :)

"I know that my Redeemer lives" - thank you for posting that, what a great verse!!