Wednesday 23 May 2007

Latest pages

A few pages I got done on Monday - it was way too cold to do gardening.

Mark's 17th Birthday - the two sides scanned diferently - but they do match up :)

Allison age 10 at the Berry Barn. So so sweet!

Allison and I at the Midtown mall playing hookey from school - one of the drawbacks of being a homeschool Mom for so many years. When your daughter says 'can I take the morning off and lets shop' you say "Sure sounds like a great idea" cause you know the time spent together that morning is way more valuable than hanging out at school. Beside - we had fun and we wouldn't have these cute pics if we didn't. Journalling reads...orthodontist appointment, Midtown mall, coffee and cookies, skip morning classes, shop a little, photo machine, $5.00 - why not? Ham it up! Feb 2007 Used the new Precious Metal line by We R Memory Keepers

Thanks for looking!

Julie

11 comments:

Liz said...

I have to know - is that an overlay or stamps or what on the LO of your daughter at the Berry Barn? It is just beautiful. Also, as ironic as it may seem, my son, who is in the RCMP in Manitoba will be on tactical training at Shilo next week - small world.

Julie Cortens said...

Hi Liz, it's an overlay, but I added the words "just, beautiful, you, sweet", the rub on heart, extra rubons, buttons and flowers.
Neat - both our son's are at Shilo. I wonder if they will be traiing together. I will e-mail Mark and ask him.

Kelly said...

I love the photo strip from the photo booth in the mall - that is really cute!

Pam said...

I love the page with the photo booth photos! I just love these candid little shots!

karin said...

Hi Julie,
Wonderful layouts, and how jealous i feel when i read about the time you spend with your daughter!! i have 2 boys, but they go to school every day, so, we never get to do what the two of you did!! Hang on to those times for dear life!
take care
love
k
xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Julie, I just love all your layouts, I was just going through your slide show and noticed your heritage layouts, Beautiful, hope you don't mind if I scraplift a few.

Julie Cortens said...

Help yourself Cheryl - that's why they are here on the Blog ...and don't think I didn't do a little scraplifting myself! hehe

Ralna Nordstrom said...

love the layouts Julie, especially the photo booth "Fun" layout.

Julie Cortens said...

I really had fun doing this layout! It was an "out of the box" experience - not usual for me. I was struggling with how to get started with this strip of four tiny photos - you all know how good I am at getting 6 photos on a page. haha This was a challange. I got my first creative brain wave when I saw Laura's layout of her daughters grad (where is it Laura?)and then it went from there. Yah! Isn't if fun when something new hits you and it works??

Sharon said...

Okay, so this is the page you were talking about. I have found that the pictures taken in these booths are GREAT! You and Allison look like you were having a blast. Love the page. Yes, I look at your Blog every day or at least I try every day.

Anonymous said...

I've found a long lost soulmate! I LOVE your layouts - I haven't seen that line of paper here in Arizona, but I'm going to start hunting for it this weekend. You've inspired me to post some of my layouts, as well.
Murray sent me the link to your blog - I look forward to reading:)