Thursday 17 May 2007

mmmmm

This new convection oven is really quite something - check out these iced cupcakes Allison made last night - kind of nice to come home to after a gruelling day at Just Scrap It (just kidding but man you should see all the new product)! I have had three cupcakes so far!! Sorry no photos of the chocolate chip cookies she made after school on Tuesday - they are gone - but beautifully browned and soft and chewy on the inside - mmmmmm. I am inspired to actually bake for my family after a years hiatus...or has it be longer?? Should have discovered convection sooner..all these years of blaming me when it was the oven all along!


Sweet blessings to all of you!
Julie

3 comments:

Ralna Nordstrom said...

I see you're using your lens baby

Julie Cortens said...

Good eye Ralna. Yes the lensbaby is a lot of fun especially for close ups!

Amanda said...

Kitchen looks good, cupcakes look gr8, and your layouts are looking even better! Nice job, Julie! :D