Monday 21 May 2007

great link

If you were away for the weekend, I just want to let you know I have posted four times this weekend. I opted to stay home this lovely May long weekend (with the furnace on I might add)and spend time with my neglected scrapbook supplies - we had a date that lasted all day Saturday. So scroll down and check out the post!! And leave a comment so I know you were here. I love to hear from everyone.

Now I want to urge you - especially you who claim to be Christians (or even 'fundamentalist Christians'), to listen to Mark Driscoll speak at a conference at Willingdon church in Vancouver this past spring. Get yourself a cup of coffee, water, milk, get comfortable and click on Mark's name and then listen to his sermon on the state of the Christain church in Canada. It is long but worth listening to the whole thing. Then come back here and leave a comment.

Blessings!
Julie

No comments: