Monday 30 April 2007

Hula Ladies

Well as promised, (sorry I am a day late) I am posting the coconut shell pics...and a few others!


Yup! Thats right. A Rusty Pickle between two coconuts. Such stylish staff!


Amanda with her dressed up cow...sorry Amanda I forget her name - but she looks smashing!

Charlene - perfect fit!

Nice seashells Darcy

Another perfect fit!??
Laura - need we say more???

Ralna keeping the chocolate volcano well supplied. VERY important job!

Brittany helping a 'special 'customer'

Wilna's make and take was so much fun! What a treat to have Wilna with us for the day!

Thank you Wilna!!
Have a great evening everyone. Leave me a comment so I know you were here!
Blessings!
Julie

2 comments:

Angie said...

I wish I could have been there for the fun. Thanks for posting that page for me. I am definitely going to scraplift it from you :)

Laura said...

You know I was here...thanks for the "chocolate" comment. This weekend was a blast! They just keep getting better and better. We'll have to get a picture of you on someone's blog!