Tuesday 3 April 2007

My Little Girl

Hi Everyone, I am busy working on somthing for Allison's graduation from highschool. Not sure what but it will involve pictures. So I have pulled out the old albums and pictures and am busy scanning them all. I just had to share a few with you since little people are so cute and all you get to see on my pages are big people! I am tempted to redo a few pages in her album since I scrapped these so long ago - but do I do that before or after I get the thousands of pictures done that I am already behind on!







Our little Sweet Pea!

Hey - don't be shy to leave a comment - just click on the word "comment". Then type in the box. It's that easy!

5 comments:

scrappaleica said...

cute pics Julie!

Pam said...

these are so cute!!!

Murray said...

Ahh, they grow up way too fast! Of course Allison is at a great stage now, too!

I really love the picture you use as a banner.

Laura said...

Thanks Julie for reminding me that grad is around the corner and I really should do an album for Rachel. In my spare time.:-) Before or after the dress?

Kelly said...

Julie, I love your style - you are a great scrapper. I hope you are teaching a few classes at the Spring Fling!!