Friday 20 April 2007

todays scripture!

I should be running out the door to work but there is still coffee in my mug and I hate to waste coffee! hehe. This is for all of you to brighten your day...

A new pastor was visiting in the homes of his parishioners.
At one house it seemed obvious that someone was at home,
but no answer came to his repeated knocks at the door.
Therefore, he took out a business card and
wrote "Revelation 3:20" on the back of it and stuck it in
the door. When the offering was processed the following
Sunday, he found that his card had been returned. Added to
it was this cryptic message, "Genesis 3:10." Reaching for
his Bible to check out the citation, he broke up in gales
of laughter. Revelation 3:20 begins "Behold, I stand at the
door and knock." Genesis 3:10 reads, "I heard your voice in
the garden and I was afraid for I was naked."


Have a wonderful day! :)

No comments: