Friday 27 April 2007

ALOHA!!!!

I stopped in at the scrapbook store on my way home from work (the health care job) and Just Scrap It is just a buzz of tropical activity. There are people walking around in bare feet with their Hawaiian skirts and tops and of course everyone has a lei on. We have palm trees and beach umbrellas. Dawn H did an incredible job of her corner. It looks like an Hawaiian beach equipped with big colourful sand pails for all your scraps. It is so much fun to see everyone getting into the Hawaiian groove! Aloha Saskatoon! If you are in the area, stop in and take a look!
Can't wait to join in the fun later on.
I am posting this wedding page at Angie's request. It's a pocket for those special items. Just a piece of vellum glued down. The glue is covered by ribbon and flowers and then I had fun with rub ons.


Thought for the day....
Act 4:11 This Jesus is the stone that was rejected by you, the builders, which has become the cornerstone.
This is the day that the Lord has made. Let us rejoice and be glad in Him.

Blessings everyone!

4 comments:

Allie said...

Aloha Mom!

I left you a message on my blog, then realized you'd be more likely to get it if I told you about it here! :)

Love,
Allie

Liz said...

May I scraplift this idea, it is just what I am looking for for my album to put in the wedding program and shower invitations. I the little black curley cues rub ons?

Liz said...

good grief - type much...are the little black curly cues rub ons?

Julie Cortens said...

Liz you may scraplift this for sure! Ribbon, flowers and rub-ons were used. So yes the little black curls - and anything black actually is a rub-on.